The design and the aerodynamic conception of the VAYU speak a clear language. The ambitious pilot will quickly learn to appreciate the advantages of this flying wing. Everyday suitability paired with performance make the model a transport-friendly, loyal companion. The model has great dynamics and rolling agility, so flying fun is guaranteed.
Span 1300 mm
Wing area 23,36 dm2
Weight from 700 g
Wing loading 30 - 35 g/dm²
Control functions 2 channel (elevons)
Advanced flying experience
No construction plan is required to assemble the VAYU. It is set up on a template made of poplar plywood using the plug-in box principle. Thanks to the extensive assembly instructions, the construction is quick and easy and can be carried out in just a few evenings, even for inexperienced modelers. The construction enables the wing including the upper and lower planking as well as the end strips to be built in one go. A wing distortion is almost impossible!
- Complete laser kit
- ransport-friendly dimensions
- Quick Connect area protection
- Easy power ON / OFF function
- ntegrated chopping hook
- Ballast option
- Micro receiver, (e.g. JETI R5L / Futaba R2106GF)
- 2 sub-micro servos (D-Power DS140 BB MG)
- Receiver battery: 4.8V 930 mAh (AAA) NiMH
- Ballast set (brass) with plastic dummies and box
- Decor set
For more information, please refer to our price list.